Tuesday 27 October 2009

Can you say "WEB-SITE"

Before starting this project most people seemed to just assume I have some sort of innate ability to construct websites ?? ? I think I must give out that dorkish vibe that says, "I can do websites me"; this could not be further from the truth, despite my glasses and poor upper body strength. Until quite recently I couldn’t even imagine finishing a website of my own.

We have all been set a huge task, and very little time to do it in. I found the learning curve brutal. Like most people I have had literally no past experience with Dreamweaver or Fireworks. Overall I am immensely proud of what I have been able to achieve. I assumed I would be spending my time staring into endless reams of "CODE".... well their was a little bit of code editing but not too much. I am also grateful for the endless patience of the tutors, technicians and several of my peers (Ant Tran and Joe Cox just to name a few)

OVERALL

1. Gained some great new skills. (Dream weaver and Fireworks)

2. Gained a Website.

3. Had Very little sleep.

No comments: